- The stretchy combination of COOLMAX fabric treatment helps pull moisture away from your feet for fewer blisters, less chafing and happier running.
- Mesh MVT Zones are strategically positioned open-mesh panels to maximize ventilation.
- Notched hem facilitates easy on and off movement. Seamless toe construction hides seams and enhances comfort.
- Strategically placed padded panelling for optimum cushion during high-impact activities.
- Provides reinforcement at the heels and toes and elastic support around the arch.
Designed to help ease circulation, ankle socks feature supersoft, flat-knit construction, a non-binding top that eases circulation and always-comfy yarn for improved durability.
COOLMAX fabric blend wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Y-stitch heel – For a secure, snug fit that prevents sliding.
Open-stitch knitting design ventilates air to easily flow through fabric to keep you dry and comfortable.
Zonal cushioning brings maximum impact protection to each step.
Reinforced heel and toe for durability in high-wear areas.
Moisture management fiber with light mesh helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
Arch compression support.
Moisture wicking and air-circulating material keeps your feet dry.
Ideal for everything from neighborhood stroll to intense walking session, Sport Outdoor Invisible socks offer an articulated, cushioned design, complete with a wicking, durable performance knit.