Owl print rucksack bag, suitable for girls or boys both as a sturdy school bag.
No other train has entered the British national consciousness in the same way as the Flying Scotsman. It has been the star of films, music, dances, literature and even a cocktail – designed at the train’s own cocktail bar in the 1930s. The Flying Scotsman first ran in 1862; it still runs today, passing through incarnations like stations through the years. In its heyday of the 1920s and ’30s it was seen as the pinnacle of modernity: a stylish, glamorous feat of engineering. Now it is viewed through the heady steam of nostalgia; an iconic image of days gone by. This book follows the story of the Flying Scotsman in a way that no other history has, expertly weaving together the tale of the locomotive with a wider historical narrative. Furthermore, it delves into the lesser-known stories of the train – such as its sabotage by striking miners in 1926 – and features superb examples of poster art and other publicity materials commissioned by the LNER to promote the service, and documentary photography from the nineteenth century to the present. Written by the current curator of the National Rail Museum, the story of the Flying Scotsman has never been told so well.
- One side is Red, another is Black, so it can be used both sides. 8 LED Lights built in light the distance up to 30 feet away
- Unique Design for Outdoor Activities – Popular outdoor utility light for hunting, camping, travel, running, walking, anywhere you want to work lighting and free your hand
- Cool Working Mode Bright LED Light- White Light/ SOS Light, Push button on/off switch located on the middle of the cap
- Offer a standard USB port for charging battery, you can charge it in car charger, computer, portable power bank
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you do not love these, return them for your money back no questions asked! Buy with confidence.
EZGO LED Hats Features
Stocking Cap with 8 LED Lights Features 100% acrylic material and 8 LED lights. One size fits most.
Why are there lights on this hat, you ask? That’s for you to decide. Perhaps a headlamp won’t work because your head is too cold. Perhaps it’s a matter of being a bling factor. Perhaps it’s a great gag gift. Perhaps you’ve always thought that if there are lights on shoes to make people more visible, why not make a hat that does the same so the wearer can see better also?
This useful hat is just what you need for any dusk or night time work. Flat tire? Fixing the drain under your sink? Going for a nightly run? There are so many uses for this LED hat, it will be nothing but helpful.