- Fully encapsulating heel stabiliser for optimum support
- Deep stabilising heel cup to improve posture preventing arch collapse
- The lightweight OrthoLite construction delivers supreme comfort, cushioning and durability, while wicking and unwanted moisture away with every stride
- OrthoLite X-40 rebound foam on forefoot pad for high resiliency and extra propulsion to improve roll-off
- Metatarsal pad for increased comfort in the mid foot
The Hi-Tec Stability+ Insoles have the following features: These Hi-Tec insole are meant for people that are looking for additional comfort, shock absorption and support. The soles are made of Ortholite, which is antibacterial and moisture wicking. There are elevated edges at the heel to keep the foot in place. This helps stabilizing our entire foot. There is a Poron Heel Pad placed in the heel for ultimate shock absorption. The Ortholite X-40 Rebound Foam Pad at the front enhances the comfort during the gait. Keep in mind: these insoles have a range of several sizes. Remove your normal insole from your shoe and mark it on the Stability+ solel. After that, cut the sole in the right size. Specifications: Hi-Tec Stability+ insoles Ortholite material Poron Heel Pad Elevated edges at the heel Ortholite X-40 Rebound Foam Pad on the front Easily cut to size Tags: insoles, soles.