- Silver drystat- Travelsox Technical exclusive, stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture away from your feet
- Patented- graduated compression, Travelsox has the patent on the ideal compression to provide the maximum boost to your circulation
- The original travel socks- quicker recovery and increased performance, one sock – dress, travel, workout
- Mid foot- compression starts mid-foot to gently support plantar ligaments, arch and heel, helping prevent blood pooling while supporting your feet
- Made in Italy- compression is not new to Vitalsox, we have been making compression socks since 1998 in our factory, never outsourced to the lowest bidders. The best compression socks
Travelsox®. Graduated compression socks (12-20 mmHg) specifically designed for travel. Developed using a patented design that helps stimulate blood flow while reducing swelling due to close or cramped quarters. The technical construction enables a gradual compression which improves circulation. ABX system cushioned feet pads. Silver DryStat fibre is antibacterial and antifungal which reduces odour and enables you to remove your shoes with confidence on the flight. Try the unique toe-to-heel, terry looped padding system that acts as a shock absorber. It is constructed using engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and protection without bulk, wrinkling or sheering. How Compression Socks Work: Compression socks exert a gentle pressure one the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elastics to create pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. By compressing the surface veins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrower circulatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet. The result is relief to tired, heavy legs. Feel the Difference The ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities, provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning instructions necessary – simply turn inside out and machine wash normal! Manufactured using the latest technology and exclusive fibres at Arcos in Italy, leading the way in compression socks since 1998.