- ✅ 80% Nylon, Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they’ll rub or rip together . Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity
- ✅ Premium compression socks with reinforced toe and heel areas. They are graduated compression from 20-30 mmHg, which is considered medium or moderate. They are very supportive and stay above the calf all day
- ✅ Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day, night, or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery and Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties
- ✅ An Excellent compression hose, very durable, with a fashionable look, and variety colors available. Washable & designed with Quality Lycra Fabric, built for durability. Stay put Cuffs & Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot, with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support
- ✅ Washing instructions, and allowing them to hang dry. The heat and tumbling of dryer will affect the longevity and compression because it breaks down the elasticity of the fabric. They actually dry very quickly because of the weave of the material
1.Improved Blood Circulation, Recovery, and Performance. Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
2.Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue. Helps reduce injury and swelling – shin splints, pulled muscle, calf cramps, foot cramps, leg cramps, lactic acid production, plantar fasciitis, blisters, blood pooling, varicose veins, and achilles and heel cup issues.
3.Superior Construction and Comfort. Lightweight premium nylon and spandex material provide the ideal fit with breathable material and cushioned toe and heel support features. Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility. Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters.
4.Endless Uses. Pregnancy / Maternity – Walking – Jogging – Running – Yoga – Pilates – Soccer – Football – Basketball – Baseball – Ice Hockey – Field Hockey – Lacrosse – Cycling – Triathletes – Hiking – Skiing – Crossfit – Field Sports – Nursing – Medical – Doctor – Hospitality – Construction – Retail – Dress – Travel .