- Maximum Size H85 x W38 x D33cm, plus pockets 1 kg.
- Double Access’ means you can get to items in the bottom of the bag with ease. Lightweight tough 600D nylon/polyester material.
- Two side zip pockets with external elasticated mesh bottle holders. One large front pocket. Padded adjustable hip belt. Reinforced adjustable shoulder straps
- Fully Padded Back Panel for Comfort
- Drawstring main compartments and Heavy Duty Spring Clip Fastenings
This foolsGold extra large camping/hiking backpack is huge. It measures 85cm x 38cm x 33cm and in addition it has 2 large side pockets and a very big front pocket.
It is made from new improved reinforced 600D nylon polyester to make it more durable and reliable. It is dual access meaning you can access your items from the main bag entrance at the top or from the opening near the bottom of the bag. The bottom section can also be zipped in to a separate compartment which is ideal for if you have dirty clothes or shoes that you want to keep away from the rest of your camping/hiking gear. The main compartment has a draw string inner bag with heavy duty spring clips for security and to keep your items safely in your bag and with the fold over top of the bag it is nice and secure.
The padded straps now have a reinforced triple stitched design to improve reliability and comfort and the back panel is fully padded. The bag also has a padded, fully adjustable hip belt. There are sections at the top and bottom of the bag for hooking on and looping through camping rolls, small tents, carabiners and more. The weight of the bag is approximately 1.2kg which for a bag of this size is very good.
There are two large zipped side pockets which both have elastic bottle holders/pockets externally and there is a large zipped central pocket on the front of the bag too. This bag has a huge capacity and is great for camping, hiking, Duke of Edinburgh excursions, trips, holidays and much more. It is currently available with 3 colour options, please choose your desired colour option from the selections above.